Commercial Law Adelaide
Helping South Australians Build Better Businesses
Stanley & Co commercial lawyers Adelaide understand the importance of achieving a successful outcome by guiding you from start to finish. Our corporate commercial law team specialises in commercial law and we are one of a couple of law firms in Australia that offer fixed fee pricing. We have the practice experience and commercial acumen to ensure your business transactions are successful.
We will minimise your exposure to government taxes and unnecessary risks which impact you now or in the future. We work alongside with your accountant to provide a consolidated asset protection and tax minimisation strategy. Our commercial and business lawyers assist sole traders, small businesses, SME’s and big corporations across a broad range of industries with cost effective legal advice – in plain English.
If you are starting a new business, buying a business, selling a business or trying to turnaround your business, it is likely to be one of the most important times of your life. By working with us at an early stage you can save money, avoid ending up in Court and benefit from more flexible business structures.
What Can a Commercial Lawyer Help Me With?
Savvy business people surround themselves with advisors and regularly seek advice in the early stages of a commercial transaction. Our skilled business lawyers can help in any one or more of the following areas:
- Setting up the best business structure for your needs
- Minimising capital gains tax, payroll tax, stamp duty and other imposts
- Undertaking due diligence exercises and searches
- Assessing the advantages and disadvantages of a proposed transaction
- Negotiating terms, providing advice and drafting transactional documents
- Identifying relevant legislation, taxes and duties that may affect your business
- Asset protection including intellectual property (IP)
- Business sale and purchases
- Risk management and more
- Business turnaround & protection against civil liability for insolvent trading
FREE First Consultation
Book us in for a coffee and chat…
Get in Touch
And don’t worry, we won’t charge you
Blog & Article
Free articles to read right here…
COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS SERVICES
Dispute & Litigation
Terms & Conditions
Sale & Purchase of Business
Contracts & Agreements
Get in touch