Resolve Your Business Disputes with Confidence
- If you have been served with Court papers, there are strict deadlines which apply and you must respond by those deadlines. It is important to see a lawyer as soon as possible for advice if you have been served with court papers.
- If you have been wronged by another party or seek to raise a dispute, we can assist you with commencing negotiations and avoid the expense associated with Court proceedings.
- If you have otherwise been issued with a legal threat and are not sure what to do, we can assist you with coming up with a viable strategy to resolve the matter before it becomes complex.
- Once your matter has resolved, we can assist you with planning and strategising to minimise the risk that the same problem will not arise again in future.
- We can attend negotiations, settlement conferences and conciliation conferences on your behalf to resolve the matter without court intervention.
- In the worst case scenario, if court intervention is required we can assist you by preparing the necessary court papers and serving them on the other party to the dispute.
- We can appear in court on your behalf or provide you with assistance with appearing in court.
- We can engage other professionals and experts where required to assist in resolving your dispute.